As well as selling prints, patterns and artwork on a range of own label products, I also design for other labels, studios, and brands via licensing or assignment of copyright.
Licensing & artwork sales.
Design commissions & collaborations.
I offer design services for clients who want to commission illustration or bespoke prints and artwork, or work in collaboration. I can price for jobs either on a project basis or using an hourly rate.
To discuss your project, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Art Working
- Concept Artwork and Prints
- Designs in Croquis
- Technical Pattern Repeats
- Graphic Design
ARE YOU AN ART OR PRINT BUYER?
To view and shop my online artwork licensing and print collection (coming soon), then you will need to apply for an account.
- Browse my library of designs that are available for licensing or outright sale
- Fashion, textiles, kids, stationery, product and digital usage
- Download the digital artwork
- A range of licenses available or choose outright sale for a world-wide exclusive license
- Designs are in repeat where applicable, and available as layered PSD or AI files, plus the artwork tile in TIFF format
Please contact me using email@example.com for details and to pre-register.
In the meantime, if you see anything that interests you in my public portfolio, then please get in contact quoting the file number. You can also sign up to my studio mailing list in order to get quarterly updates on my newest art.
I’m Deborah Turner, the owner of DEDITU, and I am an illustrator and surface pattern designer from the UK.
I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Graphic Design, Illustration from Central St Martins in London.
Since graduating, I have worked on editorial illustrations, magazine covers, greetings cards, wedding stationery, and more, and as a graphic and website designer. I have recently moved away from web and graphics, and started refocusing my practice on all kinds of illustration and surface pattern design for textiles, home, and paper. A lot of my work is available to buy or license here through contacting the Studio, and available for digital download.